x||†||xThe Lightness & Darknessx||†||x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x||†||xThe Lightness & Darknessx||†||x

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important
•Please read the rules & how to play for some infos.

•Read the character template properly before creating the character bios.

•Edit the character sheets in your profile.

•Finish your character bios first then you can post in the forum.

•If theres anything more you wanted to know or need some help please PM the Administrator or Mods

[Storyline NPC] Cronos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male
Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2008-11-25

†Character†
Experience:
[Storyline NPC] Cronos Left_bar_bleue45000/109000[Storyline NPC] Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (45000/109000)
Nindo:

[Storyline NPC] Cronos Empty
PostSubject: [Storyline NPC] Cronos   [Storyline NPC] Cronos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:41 am

Name: Cronos (Full name is undisclosed)
Genre: Male

Appearance:

as a human: As a human he usually morphs the body, or the host, into a tall male with pale skin and black hair. His eyes are almost black but more gray.

as a demon: His body morphs from his human form to a form of terror. His eyes go completely gray as if he is blind, his hair falls off leaving a bold head with a large exposed vein or two and his skin goes from pale to completely gray colored. His skin seems old like a mummy in some senses and seems to have cracks in the skin like if it where stone.

as a spirit: Cronos is immortal but requires a host to interact with life on earth, though his powers are limited when within a host. As a spirit is is almost undoubtably the most powerful being out there, though as the angels died away and ascended to their life in another realm they set restrictions to this spirit. The spirit itself displays as a black ghost like entity.

Information:

Cronos has once ruled over the world. He was unmatched and all feared him for he had been the first living being to achieve the plane of life known as a spirit. He used this power to pass as a god and the world lived in chaos and darkness under his rule. But there was a rebellion. there was a group of 6 individuals who wished to stop Cronos. These became the second set of humans to ascend to the plane of the spirits... The first angels. Alone they where not nearly as powerful as Cronos but each had a specialty. One could gain control of peoples thought through their dreams, using this power to show the humans of the earth that Cronos was not a god and they had to resist. One of the 6 was the angel who has fallen, and though over the years the stories say that this angel turned to darkness but in fact the fallen angel was indeed fallen, and so could interact and aid the humans in battle directly. The 3rd angel was the angel of death who would cultivate the dead who died in the rebellion against Cronos and make it so they could live their lives beyond the grave, effectively this angel was the creator of the afterlife. The 4th was an angel of music that played melodies that empowered the humans in their fight. The 5th was an angel who could heal the wounded so they could continue to fight for freedom. Finally the 7th, the most decisive, was the warrior angel. After Cronos had been separated from his human body by the forces of the humans on earth Cronos was now vulnerable in his soul form and before he could react the warrior angel brought him to his knees long enough for the 6 angels to gather in the spirit realm and seal away most of Cronos' power.

And so came fourth Cronos' fall. Now that Cronos has fallen in battle and much of his power was stripped a new leader was elected for the "light side" and this leader, a spirit who did not intervene directly with humans but made his will known to the light sides leaders, kept Cronos in place and since Cronos was now no more powerful then he the light and dark side of the world was now balanced.

But Cronos has not yet given up, and now it seems that a war between light and dark is eminent and it would also seem that Cronos is trying to regain his past power, though no one yet knows how h thinks to do it...

Cronos can control dimensions and space to an advanced extent.
Back to top Go down
http://GetsugaCero.com/?id=error&error=newusercheck
Kanashii
Kimmie
Kimmie
Kanashii

Female
Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-11-23

†Character†
Experience:
[Storyline NPC] Cronos Left_bar_bleue0/500000[Storyline NPC] Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: [Storyline NPC] Cronos   [Storyline NPC] Cronos I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Mahou make a new topic n delete this msg =3
Back to top Go down
https://the-evilness.rpg-board.net
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male

†Character†
Experience:
[Storyline NPC] Cronos Left_bar_bleue45000/109000[Storyline NPC] Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (45000/109000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: [Storyline NPC] Cronos   [Storyline NPC] Cronos I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:42 pm

Yea Mahou just make a topic called "[Storyline NPC] Ashigetsu Yumi" instead ^^
Back to top Go down
Mahoutori Kami
Low Rank Spammer
Low Rank Spammer
Mahoutori Kami

Female
Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-12-30

†Character†
Experience:
[Storyline NPC] Cronos Left_bar_bleue4500/10000[Storyline NPC] Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (4500/10000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: [Storyline NPC] Cronos   [Storyline NPC] Cronos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:09 am

Oh alright sorry. I will then my bad. But Luffy disregard the name alright? I don't want your character to know when we RP that defeats the purpose of the tests.
Back to top Go down
Kinzoku
Beginner
Beginner
Kinzoku

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-02-08

†Character†
Experience:
[Storyline NPC] Cronos Left_bar_bleue0/0[Storyline NPC] Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: [Storyline NPC] Cronos   [Storyline NPC] Cronos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:35 pm

This is OCC knowledge Mahou. Cronos will have no knowledge of your NPC.
Back to top Go down
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male

†Character†
Experience:
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: [Storyline NPC] Cronos   [Storyline NPC] Cronos I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 am

Well Cronos practically does know because he is the main character of the dark side but he wont tell me.

What she means is that my actual character stay unknowing and I assure you I will follow the RP in that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Storyline NPC] Cronos   [Storyline NPC] Cronos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Storyline NPC] Cronos
Page 1 of 1