x||†||xThe Lightness & Darknessx||†||x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x||†||xThe Lightness & Darknessx||†||x

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important
•Please read the rules & how to play for some infos.

•Read the character template properly before creating the character bios.

•Edit the character sheets in your profile.

•Finish your character bios first then you can post in the forum.

•If theres anything more you wanted to know or need some help please PM the Administrator or Mods

[Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male
Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2008-11-25

†Character†
Experience:
[Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas Left_bar_bleue45000/109000[Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (45000/109000)
Nindo:

[Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas Empty
PostSubject: [Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas   [Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:59 am

Name: Votum "Kami" Lucas
Genre: Male

Appearance: He is muscular, but his muscles are rather stringy. He is about 6'3" and has not very long, clean blond hair and Caucasian skin. He never wears a shirt, revealing a few scars from apparent surgeries. He wears sunglasses and long white pants. He doesn't wear any shoes.

Information:

Votum was an experiment. A master doctor known as Dr. Karuki was doing more research and had converted the poor Votum Lucas by implanting a demon inside. The trial was too successful, but there was a flaw in which the underground organization who funds Dr. Karuki's research did not expect, and frowned upon. Whatever the problem, Votum still had a mind of his own. The demon implant, though successful, obviously did not go as planned and Votum Lucas was able to escape the facility.

Upon escaping into "The Lightness" (speculated to be the probable base of operation for the shadow organization), he was soon labeled a "false prophet" and criminal by that charge and a reward was offered for his return to the heads of "The Lightness"'s government and oddly not the authorities.

The "False Prophet" claim was an easy cover, for with his new found power Votum (who's name signifies a prayer or "vow to god") decided that it was unfair that after all that happened to him he should still be vowed to a god that did nothing to prevent it. And so, he changed his name to "Kami" as if to deify himself and is in fact gaining influence in a society of outlaws who look up to him as just that. A god.

"Kami" Lucas' power gained as a demon revolves around electricity. He controls raw electrical forms of energy and can manipulate and create it. Also the power of the demon was amplified upon implant, and he is probably Dr. Karuki's most powerful and successful subject to date asides from the obvious obedience and free will issue.

Key members of Votum Lucas's outlaw group

Spearpoint: Real name unknown. He is the general of the outlaws under Votum's command (originally the leader of the group before Votum proved his superiority in battle). He is of the Aracoix race, meaning he is a humanoid with the figure and wings of a hawk. He is a swordsman with a deadly sharp sword and he also battles with a shield. His shield is enchanted and can block direct spells if they reach contact with the shield before him. He always wears light chain mail.

Atrum Veneficus Real name unknown. The name Atrum Veneficus signifies "Dark Magic". Atrum is a dark mage, he wears many charms around his neck and in form of bracelets. He is, in fact, somewhat taller then Votum. (6'4" approx.). He has a white robe, which confuses enemies since by the look of it he appears as a user of light magic... He is second in command of Votum's group of outlaws.

Okay well I just decided to make this one out of boredom and it fits with one of the side branches of a couple of my planned side storyline and sorta brings them together a bit. And for One Piece watchers, yes he was slightly based on Enel only with a less idiotic look and got his powers not quite quite the same way... lol

Last edited by |MD| Luffy on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://GetsugaCero.com/?id=error&error=newusercheck
Shirou
Junior
Junior
Shirou

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-01-19

†Character†
Experience:
[Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas Left_bar_bleue0/0[Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: [Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas   [Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:31 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
http://shisprofile.webs.com/
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male

†Character†
Experience:
[Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas Left_bar_bleue45000/109000[Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (45000/109000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: [Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas   [Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:56 pm

I added a bit to it, but yea. Thanks.

Didn't feel like making 2 more NPC sheets for the other two and it is easier to find the info since they are directly related...
Back to top Go down
Shirou
Junior
Junior
Shirou

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-01-19

†Character†
Experience:
[Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas Left_bar_bleue0/0[Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: [Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas   [Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:36 pm

approved still...aha, nice job.
Back to top Go down
http://shisprofile.webs.com/
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male

†Character†
Experience:
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: [Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas   [Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas   [Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Storyline NPC] Votum "Kami" Lucas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
x||†||xThe Lightness & Darknessx||†||x :: Information :: NPC registration-
Jump to: